Privacy and data protection
Neidenburger Str. 9
Telephone: +49 (0)421 / 40 89 77 70
Telefax: +49 (0)421 / 40 89 77 74
MBA Tobias Kling
MBA Marc Oliver Schneider
Local Court of Bremen, HRB 24496
in accordance with § 27 a VAT Law: DE262947213
Despite careful control of the content, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. Only their operator is responsible for the contents of linked pages. All orders are subject to our T&C. All logos and images are the property of Delicatino GmbH.
Your customer data is safe with us! All customer data provided during the business transactions shall solely be stored electronically to process your order, maintain customer service and elaborate quotations. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties! A data exchange in the context of the processing of electronic payments only takes place with our associated financial and card companies. The information received from you helps us to customize and improve our services. For example, to communicate with you about orders, products and offers through our online shop, to show you contents such as reviews and to offer you products that may interest you.
Google Adwords | Remarketing - Similar Audiences:
This website uses Google Adwords / Remarketing - Similar Audiences. This is how we remember which pages and articles you’ve visited. In order to analyse the use of our website, Google uses so-called “cookies” (text files) that are saved on your computer and allow for an analysis of the information about your visit of our website. This information is used by us and Google, to provide you with better offers and more targeted, improved services. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports about the website activities for the website operator and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet. We do not collect personal data with our cookies and our remarketing lists.
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the responsible person
o 1.1 We’re glad you’re visiting our website and we would like to thank you for your interest. In the following, we will inform you about how your personal data is handled when you use our website. Personal data describes all data by means of which you could be identified personally.
o 1.2 The person responsible for the processing of your data in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is "Werner Michael, Fa. Atis, Hinterm Sielholf 4/5, 28277 Bremen, 0162 6299958, email@example.com". The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing of personal data.
2) Making contact
When making contact with us (for example via the contact form or via E-mail), personal data is collected. It is evident from the respective form which data is collected via the contact form. These data will solely be stored and used for the purpose of responding to your query or to establish contact as well as for the related technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in responding to your query in accordance with art. 6 section. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at signing a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is art. 6 section 1 lit b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your query is processed, if the circumstances suggest that the underlying matter has been conclusively resolved and in so far no legal obligations to retain them oppose their deletion.
3) Processing of data to manage orders
o 3.1 In order to manage your order, we collaborate with the following service provider(s), who assist us with the partial or complete execution of the contracts. These service providers receive certain personal data in accordance with the following information.
o 3.2 In the context of the execution of our contract, the personal data collected by us will be forwarded to the transport company in charge of delivery, if this is required for the delivery of the goods. In the case of payments with card, by direct debit, by invoice or advance payment, payment is handled by the Deutsche Post Zahlungsdienste GmbH (”DPZ”), which acts as our paying authority in this sense, and in the case of payments in cash in delivery, payment is handled by DHL Vertriebs GmbH & Co. OHG (”DHL”) - in both cases on our account and instruction. Your personal data will be forwarded to DPZ or DHL if this is required for the processing of the payment in accordance with art. 6 section 1 lit b GDPR.
If you choose the payment methods direct debit or invoice, you will be required by DHL as operator of the trading platform Allyouneed.com on our account, to accept, in accordance with art. 6 section 1 lit a GDPR, that DHL may request information about your creditworthiness from infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden before placing your order. For this purpose, DHL will forward the personal data required for the credit assessment to infoscore Consumer Data GmbH on our account. The information received about the statistical probability of payment default will be used for a weighted decision about the justification, execution and termination of a contractual relation. The credit check can include probability values (score values) that have been calculated based on scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedures, into the calculation of which, amongst others, address data have been included. You can withdraw your acceptance of the use of your personal data for the purpose of a credit check for the future at any time.
However, if applicable, DHL remains entitled to process your personal data if this is required for the processing of the payment in accordance
with the contract. If you fail to comply with your payment obligations with us, we or the financial service provider authorized by us may engage a third company with the debt collection. In such a case, we will forward the personal data required for debt collection to the third party engaged with debt collection. The transmission of your personal data takes place on the base of our legitimate interest in the enforcement of our payment claim in accordance with art. 6 section 1 lit f GDPR.
4) Rights of the affected person
o 4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you extensive rights as the affected person (rights of information and intervention) with the responsible person with regards to the processing of your personal data, which we will inform about below:
- Right of information in accordance with art. 15 GDPR: You specifically have the right to information about the personal data we process, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or recipient categories to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage time or the criteria for establishing the storage time, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing, objection against the processing, complaints before a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not provided to us by you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, significant information about the involved logic and the scope that concerns you and the pursued effects of the processing as well as your right to information about which guarantees in accordance with art. 46 GDPR apply in case of transmission of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with art.16 GDPR; You are entitled to the immediate rectification of incorrect data about yourself and/or completion of incomplete data about you stored by us.
- Right to cancellation in accordance with art.17 GDPR; You have the right to request the cancellation of your personal data if the requirements of art. 17 section 1 GDPR are fulfilled. This right especially does not exist if the processing of your data is required to exercise the right of free expression and information, to fulfil legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to limitation of the processing in accordance with art.18 GDPR; You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, while the correctness of your data contested by you is examined, if you reject the cancellation of your data due to unauthorised data processing and request the limitation of the processing of your data instead, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we do no longer need these data to fulfil the purpose or if you have entered an objection for reasons of your special circumstances, as long as it has not yet been determined if our legitimate reasons prevail.
- Right of information in accordance with art.19 GDPR; If you exercise your right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing before the responsible person, they are obligated to inform all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of the rectification or cancellation or of the limitation of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort. You are entitled to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to portability in accordance with art.20 GDPR; You have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another responsible person, if this is technically possible;
- Right of revocation of consent in accordance with art.7 section 3 GDPR; You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time for the future. In case of a revocation we shall delete the concerned data immediately, if further processing cannot be supported by the legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until the revocation.
- Right of complaint in accordance with art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to further administrative or legal remedies - the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the presumed infringement.
o 4.2 Right of objection
If we, within the framework of a balancing of interests, process your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interests, you are entitled at all times to object to this processing for the future for reasons of your special circumstances.
If you exercise your right of objection, we shall terminate the processing of the concerned data. Further processing remains reserved if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which prevail over your interests, basic rights or liberties, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If your personal data are processed by us to perform direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning yourself for the purposes of such advertising at any time. You can enter your objection as described above.
If you exercise your right of objection, we shall terminate the processing of the concerned data for direct advertising.
5) Storage time of personal data
The storage time of personal data is calculated according to the legal retention period (for example, retention periods established by commercial or tax law). Upon expiry of this period, the respective data shall be deleted routinely if they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part for further storage.